The Jord Hammond Urban Preset Pack is a collection of 10 Lightroom presets (desktop) designed to edit my dense city and street photos from my trips to Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo and beyond. The presets will give you a solid foundation when editing photos with skylines and dense buildings as well street photography and people photos. They work well on both modern and historical city photos.
So, if you're planning a city break or a long layover this summer, these are the presets for you.
What will you get?
Once purchased, you will receive a download link (both on screen and to your email address) with:
- 10 Lightroom presets (desktop) designed for urban photos.
- Video tutorial and PDF showing how to import the presets.
- Video tutorial showing how to use the presets effectively.
Why buy my presets?
I have been creating these packs for the past 6 months and I use them with all my edits now - both for Instagram and clients. Anyone can use them, no matter your photography ability, and they provide a great base edit for your photos, and will speed up your workflow.If you have any questions, please shoot me a message on Instagram and I'll be happy to help!
Things to remember:
- Only compatible with Lightroom desktop (not mobile).
- Designed using RAW photos.
- Presets do not include White Balance and Exposure. So, check out my tutorial before using them (included in download link and also available here) which shows you how to adjust White Balance and Exposure to get the most out of the presets.
- Presets are xmp files.
- Prices in USD.
- Use #JordHammondPresets on your Instagram posts so I can check out your work!
amazing preset for cityscapes and more cool toned portraits
I purchased the Urban Preset Pack and I'm incredibly happy with my purchase. Unlike a lot of presets that I've used in the past, these almost all work for each image I try it on. All of the different presets maintain the same professional tone so even if you use different presets on different images, you'll still maintain consistency. The goal for me was to use these presets to help develop my own style and so far they are helping me do exactly that. Would highly recommend.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh