The JORD HAMMOND CULTURAL PRESET BUNDLEis a collection of 24 Lightroom presets (12 desktop + 12 mobile) designed to edit my cultural Myanmar photos of local people in colourful places AND 8 mobile wallpapers. The presets will give you a solid foundation when editing colourful, tropical, cultural photos with warmer tones, local festivities and portraits of local people.
So, if you're planning a cultural focused trip soon with photography opportunities of local people in their environments, then look no further than this bundle!
What will you get?
Once purchased, you will receive a download link (both on screen and to your email address) with:
- 12 Lightroom presets (desktop) designed for cultural photos.
- 12 Lightroom presets (mobile) designed for cultural photos (these are different from the desktop pack as they were designed using mobile photos).
- 8 mobile wallpapers
- Video tutorial and PDF showing how to import the presets.
- Video tutorial showing how to use the presets effectively.
Why buy my presets?
I created this pack when editing my photos from my most recent trip to Myanmar as I wanted something that I could use on photos of local people and more low-key scenery. Anyone can use them, no matter your photography ability, and they provide a great base edit for your photos, and will speed up your workflow. I used two different sets of photos to create the mobile and desktop presets, so the desktop presets were made for RAW photos taken on a camera, whilst the mobile presets were made for JPEG photos taken on a phone. If you have any questions, please shoot me a message on Instagram and I'll be happy to help!
Things to remember:
- 12 presets compatible with Lightroom desktop, and 12 presets compatible with Lightroom mobile.
- Presets do not include White Balance and Exposure. So, check out my tutorial before using them (included in download link and also availablehere) which shows you how to adjust White Balance and Exposure to get the most out of the presets.
- Use #JordHammondPresets on your Instagram posts so I can check out your work!